Freefoam Myrooflinematters monthly photo competition
The closing date for entries for the next competition is midnight on the last day of each month.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except for employees, Freefoam Stockists and Freefoam Registered Installers of Freefoam Building Products, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of a photo to the myrooflinematters gallery will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted by via the online submission form. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Freefoam Building Products to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Only one image of each property can be submitted. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, and original. Each month the winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition. (The closing date is midnight on the last day of each month).
- One entrant shall win a Marks and Spencer voucher worth £20. The voucher will be posted to the winning entrant.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Freefoam Building Products, 77-83 St James Mill Road, Northampton, NN5 5JP.
- The prize as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Promoter Freefoam Building Products, 77-83 St James Mill Road, Northampton, NN5 5JP.